There is so much to see in Washington DC that you are unlikely to get around to everything unless you have a lot of time on your hands. In reality you are probably going to need to make some choices about what to visit and what to leave out. Here are some of the top things to do in the city.
1. Visit the National monuments and memorials. If you wish to pay tribute to all those people who made the United States great then you will surely want to visit the national memorials. When you loved this article and you would love to receive more details with regards to 더킹카지노이벤트쿠폰 please visit the web site. If you want you can just go alone, but if you prefer a more informed visit then you might want to join in a tour. A guided tour will also ensure that you don’t miss out on anything.
2. Go and see the three houses of government. Get to see the White House, Capitol Hill, and he US Supreme Court. These are the most important buildings in the United States so visiting them will be memorable.
3. Take a walk around the Smithsonian. Here you will find some of the most impressive museums in the world. Within are artifacts that are considered national treasures, and provide a look at how the country has changed over the years.
4. The International Spy Museum will appeal to all those people who enjoy this type of cloak and dagger stuff. This museum looks at the history of espionage from ancient times and there are plenty of artifacts that will have you wondering. If you ever wondered what life for 샌즈카지노 a spy is really like then pay a visit.
5. Go hiking around the Great Falls Park a few miles outside Washington. This is a great place for a break away from the city and you can relax for a few hours against then backdrop of the Potomac River. As well as hiking you will also be able to enjoy a bit of rock climbing, kayaking, 샌즈카지노 and horse-riding. This is a really stunning part of the state and well worth a visit if you have the time. There are plenty of trails to explore if you just fancy a long walk.
6. Take a walk around Georgetown. If you enjoy shopping then you will feel like you have arrived in paradise. This really is an attractive shopping area right down by the historic waterfront of the city. As well as upscale shops there are also plenty of restaurants and beautiful old houses.
7. Visit the Kennedy Center and see a show. This really is a nice way to spend the evening. There are over 3,000 performances a year of all different types of shows so there is almost certainly going to be something you enjoy. There are three theatres to choose from so you will be spoilt for choice.
The above are just seven things to …