Night Owls (and) Chickens Rejoice! Boston Market Brings Home Style Cooking to Late Night with Extended Hours and New Menu of Crave-able Offerings
Press release content from PR Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
GOLDEN, Colo., Oct. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Up late? Eat great! The rotisserie everything experts at Boston market are bringing home style cooking to late night with the introduction of an all new menu of crave-able sliders and bowls – giving night owls (or should we say chickens) an array of tasty, better-for-you options to enjoy when those nighttime cravings come calling. Available nightly at Boston Market restaurants nationwide from 9 p.m. to close – even midnight or later in some areas – the introduction of the new daypart menu is the largest menu innovation or expansion Boston Market has made in recent history, as the fast casual chain continues on its path towards growth and national expansion.
“When it comes to filling those late night cravings, historically there are only two options to choose from – settle for what’s already in the fridge or grab an unhealthy and often greasy meal from the nearest quick service concept,” stated Randy Miller, President of Boston Market. “So when expanding into the late night arena for the first time since opening our doors 30 years ago, we wanted to make sure that Boston Market was poised to give night owls healthy and delicious options that they can enjoy without the morning-after guilt usually associated with nighttime snacking. We truly believe that late night never had it so good.”
The new late night menu available includes such options as:
- Sliders: Made with all-natural and fresh, never frozen Boston Market rotisserie chicken, signature meatloaf or turkey, these delicious sliders start at $3 each or can be mixed-and-matched three for $8 and include:
- Chicken Chipotle: Pulled rotisserie chicken with ranch dressing and chipotle sauce with pepper jack cheese
- Chicken Cheddar: Pulled rotisserie chicken with garlic sauce and herbed mayo with cheddar cheese
- Turkey Cheddar: Sliced turkey breast with garlic sauce and herbed mayo with cheddar cheese
- BBQ Meatloaf: Sliced meatloaf with zesty mayo and BBQ sauce with cheddar cheese
- Southwest Chicken Rice: Corn bean relish, cilantro lime rice, pico de gallo and pulled rotisserie chicken tossed with chipotle pesto sauce
- Chicken Cheddar Mash: Creamy mashed potatoes, corn bean relish, cheddar cheese, and pulled chicken are mixed together before being finished with garlic sauce and fresh gravy
- Cheeseburger Mac: Mac & cheese mixed with pico de gallo, fresh cheddar, BBQ sauce and meatloaf
- Veggie: Steamed veggies, corn bean relish and garlic sauce are served over a bed of cilantro lime rice and topped with pico de gallo
To celebrate the launch of the new late night menu, Boston Market will be offering a buy-one-get-one on the new sliders from Monday, Oct. 26 through Sunday, Nov. 1, giving guests a chance